We're Open! Navigating Our Store Re-Opening through Covid-19
Posted by Melanie Pieschke on
Big News this Week!
Jolie Folie was able to re-open its store front this Tuesday. Happy Day! I had a big smile on my face Tuesday morning as I unlocked the front door.
It hasn't been the same without the store being physically open but I am so overwhelmed with the support our online store has received during this time. Thank you so much for your support!
Through the process of re-opening responsibly, we wanted to share the ways you can continue to shop with us and few things to expect when visiting the store.
THERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO SHOP
- SHOP ONLINE: Continue to order online through our website www.joliefolie.ca and either get your item shipped to you or pickup in-store at 338 rue Main St., Shawville, Quebec.
- BOOK A VIRTUAL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE: Need to see an item but you are unable to make it to the store? That's not a problem. Contact Melanie (819) 647-2247 to set up a time so she can show you the item(s) virtually and then you can proceed to order over the chat or via our online shop.
- COME TO THE STORE: As of Tuesday, May 12th, our door is open. Hours are 10am-4pm Tuesday to Saturday, closed on Sunday and Monday.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN VISITING THE STORE?
We want to make this experience with as little as stress possible to our customers while following the guidelines set forth by the Quebec Government and our health officials.
- When you walk in the door there will be disinfectant available to you for your hands and you are asked to use it. Masks are not required but recommended.
- Social Distancing will be required in the store and we will ask that a maximum of 5 customers be allowed in the store at a time.
- All surfaces at the cash as well as the doors will be disinfected after each customer uses them.
- We are accepting all forms of payment.
- Clothing is available to be tried on, if they are not purchased they will be steamed for sanitation.
If you have any concerns, please let Melanie know.
We really hope to see you in the store. Please stay safe and healthy.